• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help needing a sms app

BIGGRED

Lurker
Oct 2, 2010
Hello,

My name is BIGGRED.. I need some seriious help locating a sms app to transfer text messages from my phone to email or to my SD card. I mean both text and pictures... I have a weakness for saving text messages and have over 7500 for one person... This causes my phone to force close, freeze and texting now takes over 15 minutes to text people... Anyone help please..... THX :(

+1

However, I dont believe it will do pics. Sorry.

I also recomment AutoDeleteSMS for deleting ALL those messages. If you try to do them all at once, you're phone will probably freeze up on you.
With this app, you can set it to delete messages over 60 days old, then 50 days, etc, etc. This way it deletes a few at a time.

Then just go back afterwards and delete what's left, which will probably be your MMS messages.

Reactions: BIGGRED
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones