• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP PLEASE!! LOST PHONE!! MOTOROLA RZR on JUST Wifi

mrtwothree

Lurker
Feb 21, 2013
I just lost my phone a motorola droid rzr. i have it on setting where it only uses wifi in certain areas and turns off data. Where I lost it is in an area that only uses wifi. Unfortunetly its a college campus, Is there anyway to turn my mobile data on remotely, or to locate with the mobile data off. Please all your help and knowledge will be greatly appreciated.

Yes, get to a PC, go to the Play store and remote download Android lost to your phone, that will activate the features you need, check the video will explain more.

Guide Info

Remote installation

If you have already lost your phone and have not yet installed androidlost you still have a chance of using it. First push the app to the phone as described above. Then send an SMS with the text "androidlost register". This will startup the app, get a google push key and send it to the web server. You should now be able to sign in on www.androidlost.com and start the alarm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones