• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help returning LG Lucid to Gingerbread

SigmaInigma

Lurker
Nov 15, 2012
Before you ask I did search and found no useful threads. I have a friend with an LG Lucid and they do not like the new ICS update. I need help returning her phone back to Gingerbread. I saw a thread with the link to the stock firmware:

h t t p s : / / d l . d r o p b o x . c o mm / u / 8 2 7 1 0 9 5 3 / v s 8 4 0 z v 6 _ 0 6 . s 6 _ 0 6 . p 5 8 0 1 4 . r 5 . c a b

but the drop box link is now broken.

Can someone give me a guide on how to return to gingerbread and a link to the stock gingerbread firmware? I really need help guys. Please don't tell me how 1001 other threads have already been made because I have been looking for about 20 minutes and cant find the download for the stock gingerbread software.

One other question. I was told that some ROMS for the LG Conect 4G will work on the LG Lucid. Will this custom ROM work on the Lucid or was I told wrong?
h t t p : / / a n d r o i d f o r u m s . c o m / c o n n e c t - 4 g - a l l - t h i n g s - r o o t / 5 5 0 2 4 4 - r o m - 5 - 1 7 - 1 2 - b r o k e n - o u t - c o n n e c t - 1 - 0 - w - b l i t z k r i e g - k e r n e l . h t m l

Thanks for the help. Your speed is appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones