• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [HELP] Samsung galaxy continuously rebooting on galaxy s screen

IGryll

Lurker
Jun 29, 2012
Well... the phone keeps turning off and on, on the Galaxy S gt I9000 screen. And no it does not go into the S screen. I can manage to go into recovery mode and download mode, however the screen keeps on refreshing back to the galaxy s screen before i can do anything. Please help guys I'm really new to this :(

Oh and also the phone got kind of wet because of my bag, it went into the back cover but didnt do 'much' damage I hope... It turned on normally and there wasn't a problem, but as i said before, the phone started repeating at the point where the phone kept rebooting and i tried to turn it off. And by the way what colour does the water damage sticker turn to? it's blue at the moment. The phone is still repeating the screen and I can't do much :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones