• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP! SCREEN turned dark..

erni040811

Lurker
Jun 23, 2012
hi guys, i need your help.. out of the blue, my screen went dark.. i see some of the features but so dark.. he colors that are dominant on the fonts are red and blue.. whenever i restart is, the start up screen is good but when it comes to the screen itself its so dark.. help me.. please.. :'(

hi guys, i need your help.. out of the blue, my screen went dark.. i see some of the features but so dark.. he colors that are dominant on the fonts are red and blue.. whenever i restart is, the start up screen is good but when it comes to the screen itself its so dark.. help me.. please.. :'(

Do a backup of the phone first...your contacts and stuff

If you have a case on the phone..try taking it off...you may be covering the proximity sensor.

And if the problem persists you may have to reset the phone using PC companion/the sony software.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones