• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help unbricking Lgl45c( Stuck in Splash screen / emergency mode )

barkerb23

Lurker
Jan 21, 2014
i have been browsing the forums, nonstop for literally 8 hours straight and cannot find a fix. i have tried all of your posts, looked at the all things rooted thread, and everything. i need firmware for my phone (Lgl45c) but all threads link it here
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WDLSW/LGL45C/ATRFBK/LGL45CT2_01/LGL45CT2_01.S00.P61007.cab

i have done everything i could. and every time i try to fix it, it just gets messed up even more! here's how it happened.

1. i installed Beats audio driver for my rooted phone.
2. loud static noise played everytime there was a sound
3. fixed it! Restored OS by factory (Which was the wrong way)
4. stuck in Cwm boot for 4 hours
5. stuck in emergency and splash

i am now at step 5 and cannot get out of this. i am very scared as my sister was going to get this phone activated for me in a few days as she gave me it yesterday. if you could help, i would gladly donate to you. please PM Me back ASAP. also, i see threads you posted in from years ago, and glad to see you're still helping. i will donate $15 to whoever can help me fix my phone TONIGHT.

PM me on here.

If by "emergency screen" you mean "emergency calls only", make sure the SIM card is in the phone. If it is, bring it to the carrier and ask them to check the SIM card (unless you have another phone on the same carrier you can put it into and check it. It should come up normally and allow you to make calls. If it doesn't, it's a bad SIM card. The carrier should replace it for you.)

If not, you should probably restore the stock ROM and start from there.

Upvote 0
If by "emergency screen" you mean "emergency calls only", make sure the SIM card is in the phone. If it is, bring it to the carrier and ask them to check the SIM card (unless you have another phone on the same carrier you can put it into and check it. It should come up normally and allow you to make calls. If it doesn't, it's a bad SIM card. The carrier should replace it for you.)

If not, you should probably restore the stock ROM and start from there.

No it is stuck at the emergency mode, saying'

LG

DOWNLOAD IN PROGRESS
DO NOT DISCONNECT CABLE

EMERGENCY MODE

i cant access stock recovery, or CWM :/ is there a way we can contact faster than here so we can IM or something? I'm about to be up all night if i cant get this to work. i need it :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones