• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help undoing just once/always on downloading mp3 files?

AndroidAN

Lurker
Feb 17, 2015
I have a friend who sends me content via mp3 file, but I accidentally clicked always when it asked me to open in play music or download it, and I can't undo it,move tried settings>apps>all>reset defaults but that still doesn't work, it just opens the file to play instead of downloading. Please help,

~AndroidAN

I have a friend who sends me content via mp3 file, but I accidentally clicked always when it asked me to open in play music or download it, and I can't undo it,move tried settings>apps>all>reset defaults but that still doesn't work, it just opens the file to play instead of downloading. Please help,

~AndroidAN

Hit home , apps , settings,goto app manager then goto all. Press the menu key(the button with the three horizontal lines next to home key) choose reset app defaults or preference. Will not delete any data just defaults. There you go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones