• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help us to create a great browser! CM Secure Browser

ksmobile

Lurker
Jan 8, 2013
Hi Guys,

This is CM Secure Browser beta community and we invite you to be a part of building an ideal mobile browser together!

CM Secure Browser is a mobile security application developed by experts with 16+ years involvement in the browser technology and security industry. Our vision is to create a mobile browser of small size but still delivers a safe and speedy experience.

By being a beta-community member, you can experience versions in early stage of development, and your opinions and feedback will influence the future versions of CM Secure Browser.

Beta Community Benefits:

• Taking part in the process of developing a better app - by helping us find bugs and issues, providing valuable feedback on features, and suggestions of ways to make our app even better!
  • Influence the future of CM Secure Browser
  • Having fun with a influential group of testers and share each others experience
  • A chance to win some surprised gift.
Visit our beta community on Google+ now: https://plus.google.com/communities/101286850066103626958
CM Secure Browser latest version is available on: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ksmobile.cb

Cheers,
Jill Yang
CM Secure Browser Development Team
browser@ksmobile.com
封面.jpg
CM Secure Browser
Small - Lightweight and streamlined
Safe - Fraud prevention and Download protection
Speedy - Express browsing speed

Reactions: funkylogik
Hi ksmobile,

I've moved your post into our Alpha & Beta Testing subforum, where developers are encouraged to post about their ongoing testing opportunities and recruit new testers. I have also edited your post to fix the broken URLs (and remove the obfuscated URL so our users can be confident of where you're taking them). :thumbup:

Please let me know if you have any quesitons.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones