• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help with Bricked zte warp sequent

PDADDY52304

Lurker
Nov 13, 2013
I been reading a ton of post in the forums regarding a Warp Sequent my sister gave me and I got it to installed cmw and then IDK wtf I did that now when I connect it to my pc ... the door stopper says ZTE Handset Diagnostic Interface and when I open any program like CDMA Workshop it just says it's in download mode.

vol up and power = green android / no pc connect
vol down and power = green android / no pc connect
both vol up and down = black screen / ZTE Handset Diagnostic Interface port 3

Is it dead or is it dead? lmao

the only thing that MIGHT work for PDADDY52304 is the zte software updater... I would really try and get ftm to work... try taking the battery out and holding the power button down for thirty seconds... there is two dfu modes on the sequent: ftm and dload. you are in dload and i think the software updater doesn't like it and wants ftm... but if you get the updater to work, it will reinstall all partitions and fully restore your phone... Good luck and let us know how it turns out! And welcome to AF!:)

F.Y.I the software updater has instructions that are inaccurate... recovery is voldown and power is recovery and volup and power is ftm... you can try working the software with the dload mode... might work...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones