• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hepl with hdmi

Yea , I usually have a comment sum place in my OP's stating to check my wiki to make sure whats the most current. I tend to update my wiki more often than forum posts for obvious reasons lol.

i can tell lol thats were i always check to see if theres any updates for ur black plague rom and cm9 progress lol

@ellunit500 nd yea like mex joker said try changeing through ur tv components

Reactions: ellunit500
Upvote 0
i can tell lol thats were i always check to see if theres any updates for ur black plague rom and cm9 progress lol

@ellunit500 nd yea like mex joker said try changeing through ur tv components
yea on CM9 I just keep the changelog updated when I think about it lol, but no links for downloads, yet.

Upvote 0
I changed components on tv and al that good stuff... Idk what's the problem. Hey pg i like the work uve been doing and i wanna send u some cash.. I havent done any paypal or anything like that.. Let me know how to send u isomething.. Bty i like the work uve been doing....
have you tried GSE3??

and you can use a credit card at link.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones