• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Had mine for about two months and my rear cover creaks like the previous poster explained and the bottom button housing "clicks" as well. I have also started to notice dust inside the screen on the lower left corner. A shame, considering I thought this phone was well-built when I first got it.

Upvote 0
Mine does this if I push on the top right corner (when looking at the back). It was solid with no creaks when I received the phone, so Im not going to bother trying to get a new one. I have a feeling a lot of them will do this after they are "broken in". My Treo Pro did the same thing.

same here, same spot.. kind of annoying, but doesn't really bother me all that much to even bother with it. Most of the time I have my case on, so I won't notice it anyway. Only take the case off when I have to dress up and don't want such a large profile from the phone+case in my pocket.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones