• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hero no boot

kevbot010

Lurker
Nov 22, 2010
So I was running a CsRoM root, and then tried flashing the Virtuous rom and it kept saying "action aborted" every time i tried flashing virtuous, so i rebooted my phone and now it just stays at "HTC" screen on boot up, I have tried taking out the sd card but that didnt work, is there any fix or a way to manually reset my phone to get it working again? please help.

Thanks
Kevin

So I was running a CsRoM root, and then tried flashing the Virtuous rom and it kept saying "action aborted" every time i tried flashing virtuous, so i rebooted my phone and now it just stays at "HTC" screen on boot up, I have tried taking out the sd card but that didnt work, is there any fix or a way to manually reset my phone to get it working again? please help.

Thanks
Kevin

Did you make a nandroid - (backup)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones