• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey Everyone!

shaquita025

Lurker
Aug 31, 2010
Hey folks,

I'm waiting excitedly for my Samsung Epic to arrive! I've been using the iPhone for the last 2 years and have owned a number of devices over the years from Blackberry to Windows Mobile devices.

Anyway, I got tired of crappy AT&T service and just don't feel that iPhone features are worth it anymore. Looking forward to the forum and my Andriod experience.

Hey folks,

I'm waiting excitedly for my Samsung Epic to arrive! I've been using the iPhone for the last 2 years and have owned a number of devices over the years from Blackberry to Windows Mobile devices.

Anyway, I got tired of crappy AT&T service and just don't feel that iPhone features are worth it anymore. Looking forward to the forum and my Andriod experience.

Welcome to Android. There's a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it it's great. Use DoubleTwist app to sync your itunes with Adroid. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones