• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey there

Just would like to say hello from South Florida and to let everyone know that it will be much too hellishly hot down in paradise this summer, so that said dress accordingly. And a heads up today at the beach the H2O temp was 81F, tis is almost a never, I say that those in power are turning up the heat for the upcoming visitation in Dec., I beet not too many have even realized that "those in control" have gradually,but, intensely been pre-programing all citizens of the planet of guests to be arriving. Check your local listings on Disc Channel, History, and more. I can say that I tried to tell.

I'm good. I picked up a paper route to earn the money to buy me an "end of the world" shelter. Saw the one I want on tv. It was only $450,000 for a eleven hundred square foot tin can. :) Welcome to Android Forums. It's great to have you here. You had best hurry to your device's area of discussion just in case the Mayans were off a couple of months. There are a number of different S2 phones out so you will want to follow the link below that reflects your phone/carrier. You will find a lot of useful information about your phone there from the friendly users that own the same S2. Have fun and thanks for joining this community.
Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums (For AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums (For T-Mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums (For Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums (For International)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones