• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hi all ,new here

cwest

Lurker
Aug 15, 2015
Thanks in advance for any info that can help..We,wife and i ,have 2 LG G3 D855 ,mine has 5.0 o/s, kernel 3.4.0 version v20h-505-02, hers 5.0 kernel 3.4.0 v20iTWN-XX.. We are trying to get our adgendas/calenders to talk to each other so we are both abreast of what is planned but they dont communicate,we have smart share ,android beam and nfc all on and held them back to back for ever ,nothing seems to work ,any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any info that can help..We,wife and i ,have 2 LG G3 D855 ,mine has 5.0 o/s, kernel 3.4.0 version v20h-505-02, hers 5.0 kernel 3.4.0 v20iTWN-XX.. We are trying to get our adgendas/calenders to talk to each other so we are both abreast of what is planned but they dont communicate,we have smart share ,android beam and nfc all on and held them back to back for ever ,nothing seems to work ,any suggestions?
Check out cozi family organizer in the play store

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones