• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Thank you for joining Android Forums, and good luck with your app!

Welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you here and I might have to check out your launcher for myself :)

Thanks for joining.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. :)
We'd love it if you guys get your hands on Blinq.
Btw we have posted it on app & game announcement forum. ;)

Upvote 0
Hi. I LOVE blinq launcher SOOOO much!!!!! Mu only problem is that I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete app shortcuts and unwanted widgets from my home screen. Please help??? Great job on blinq though. It has 120% made my note 3 snappier and solved a lag problem that drove me crazy. The BEST LAUNCHER EVER!!!

Upvote 0
This is an intro area but we see many questions here :) Yes there is a better place to ask about your launcher. Here is a link to that area: http://androidforums.com/forums/android-applications.4/
If you don't find satisfaction there, please let me know and I'll suggest a different area. I wish I had experience with the launcher in question but I don't. Good luck and I apologize for being so tardy at responding to your post.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones