• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi am a new around here and i wanted to ask some questions and also say hi to alll you guys!!!:)

andys000

Lurker
Oct 19, 2012
First of all hi to everyone!! the forums are very helpful in every kind of way!! So anyway i need your opinions for some android phones! I was with the idea that the motorola razr maxx hd was coming with a quad core as well but turns out is a dual core, which is not bad but am having second thoughts. Basicly what i loved on the Motorola was the battery life. Should i get the S3 with the quad core or wait for a long lasting battery phone? And also how long does the S3 battery lasts?!:D thank you for reading & helping!:):):)

Welcome to the forums andys000, glad to have you here!

I am also very glad you are happy with the experience you have had here thus far :), hopefully it will continue into the future!

Here are some full spec sheets for the S3: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Full phone specifications

Otherwise you could wait for the Note 2, long battery, bigger screen, good stuff :)

Thanks again for the kind words and please enjoy the site :D:D

Reactions: andys000
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum!

I have heard that battery life is pretty good on the SIII. Personally if I was on Verizon the only Non Nexus phone I would consider is the Razr Maxx HD though. I love MOTO hardware, battery life is by far the best, and I still expect MOTO to get better about timely OS upgrades especially for their phones released after they were purchased by Google.

The last few years Samsung phones have been plagued with GPS and signal issues. It is frustrating at times. That is what makes me hesitant to purchase another Samsung phone.

I am due for upgrades right now, and I am holding out until Google announces the new Nexus phone which will probably be my next phone. If you can you might want to wait until the 29th when Google unveils the new Nexus, then make a decision.

Reactions: andys000
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones