• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from a London HTC Desire Owner

kdcasey

May 27, 2010
London
Hi all

I used to have a Blackberry Curve 8900, before making the huge decision to upgrade to the HTC Desire. I love the phone, but the only fault I have is the battery life. Although I have a full time job, I am also a Communications Officer for 2 seperate voluntary organisations, so I need to have access to emails all day, and the best way I've found is through GMail app, as both emails are run through Google apps.

I'm so pleased to have moved to the Desire, and HTC; it's a long way forward from the first touch screen phone I had about 2 years ago, where I vowed never to get another.

Hi and welcome to Android Forums!

You may want to check out the Desire's section of the forum as well as the Applications section to see if there are settings or apps that will prolong your battery life. Juice Defender is highly recommended by a lot of users to help increase battery life (although I don't use it personally). Good luck and I hope you enjoy your phone and this forum! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones