• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi there

nzitnl

Lurker
Mar 19, 2012
Hi everyone,

My name is Taake and I am a senior manager within a government organization. I have a technical masters degree and have spent part of my career as technical systems engineer. In the past few years, however, I have become more a user than a tech-savvy person. I have pretty much missed the tech part of Android all together and, since I still have a few questions that the manual does not answer, I hope to find the answers on this forum.

One such question is the following: I have an HTC desire, synched with google calendar. When I add an event I get a reminder at the pre-established time and every 10 mins after that. Is there any way to limit the reminders (at least the reminder sound) to one reminder only? Is there a way to make this the default option? I assume the answer is in some configuration file, but I have not been able to find it...

Cheers,

Taake

Hello Taake and welcome to the forums. I will drop you a couple of links where you will find the best support for your question. The first is your phone's home forum... where the other owners of your phone discuss the device. The other is an area of application discussion. I hope between the two you can find an answer to your question. Thanks for joining and I hope you find these forums useful.
HTC Desire - Android Forums
Android Applications - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones