• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

derekthejw

Lurker
Jul 23, 2010
Name: Derek
Why I'm here:
I anticipated the release of Google's first software powered phone. The phone was released however I did not purchase the g1. A close friend allowed me to use his very often and I was constantly amazed at what it could do. The myTouch came out and I started my own t-mobile plan with the purchase of a new MyTouch (red). I forget the price Being that I was walking away with a myTouch at almost any price. My experience since then has been positive 90% of the time and my phone doesn't leave my side very often. I'm able to pay all my bills even book a flight to setup a deal off craigslist from my phone.
I'm very pleased with the capabilities but i think some little but major improvements should be discussed amongst fellow droidites and that's why I'm here :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones