• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2_hotty

Lurker
Mar 3, 2010
Hello everyone. My name is Scott and I'm a new EVO owner. Last phone was a Pre, and I love webOS a lot, but the multiple hardware issues I had made me switch to a different handset, and ultimately Android. I will say that I tried a Samsun Moment for a week before, and I did not like it at all. Went back to the Pre in 6 days. The EVO however, and more importantly, 2.2, so far has me hooked and I really like this phone. Looking forward to be a part of this community!

PS
I'm still on a stock ROM, but I did do the 1 click root with unrevoked 3.2 and it worked great. I just want the hotspot, and to remove the crappy Sprint bloatware. I kind of dig sense so far, so I'll keep this ROM for a bit.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones