• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hey, what's up? Some folks around here might know who I am, some might not. Been doing the Android thing since the original Motorola Droid came out back in 2009. Did some kernel development with the Samsung Fascinate, got p*ssed off at the whole Fascinate Fiasco and went to a Droid X, Droid X2 and now a Galaxy Nexus. Only reason I bought another Samunsg device is because the updates will be coming from Google and not Samsung.. I might even get back into kernel development, especially since some folks keep bugging me about it. ;) Let's see.. I'm also a security researcher (and a member of Google's Security Hall of Fame), Firefox contributor (testing and coding) and I work as a System Administrator for OpenDNS.com..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones