• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hide my SMS/Text - App for hiding your text messages

As the name says, you can hide you SMS/Text messages safely! No one will ever find it out.

Features
1. Select multiple contacts to hide SMS from.
2. Password protected vault.
3. Backup SMS Facility. (It stored hidden SMS in text file on SD Card)
4. Option to reply the contact from the app itself.
5. All the features apply to outgoing SMS too.
6. Notification for a new SMS.

We are in process of adding some more features to the app.
So if you guys can think of any, then do share.

Here is the link
http://www.androidzoom.com/android_themes/themes/hide-my-sms_qhyf_download.html

We have not kept that functionality.
We are working on that.

We have launched new app having many cool features for privacy. Have a look.

Name - Ultimate Privacy App
Description - The app hides text, call logs & also blocks calls. Totally disguised.

1. Hide text message.
2. Block calls.
(call popup screen & ring / vibration on any incoming call from selected contacts are blocked totally. So if your wife is having your phone, she won't come to know that your girlfriend is calling you from other end.)
3. Password protected
4. Hide call logs.
5. Disguise.
FuzzyGhost. You will see some ghosts flying here n there. Tap 3 times on a big white ghost and you'll get access to the real app. No one knows this but you. Application will be installed as fuzzy ghost.
6. Backup text & call logs. xml & txt format.
7. Import backup functionality.
8. Undo SMS feature. Just in case.
9. Notifications are disguised.
10. Notifications on-off settings.
11. Uncluttered & extremely easy to use.
12. Press BACK button to logout, and HOME button to stay logged in.

Link - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dexterltd.ultimate_privacy_app&feature=search_result

Let us know if you are interested. We will tell you how to upgrade so that you don't have to pay for both the apps.

Upvote 0
gud pm sir. i already have a samsung galaxy ace. im planning to install your application. but i found out that a credit card if needed. unfortunately, i do not have one. what i have is a debit card. how can i buy your application?
user_online.gif

progress.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones