• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

High quality ringtones and sounds from premium smartphones

High-quality ringtones and sounds for your phone. I am hosting this on my free box.net account, so if anyone wants to mirror, please feel free, I could use them to keep from killing my monthly bandwidth.

Sources: HTC Hub, HTC Incredible 2, LG Revolution, LG Spectrum, Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Nexus, et. al., Thanks to XDA-developers and other original posters.

There's a couple of ways to get these working on your phone. You can create directories like Pictures, Ringtones, Alarms, Notifications and Wallpapers on the root of your SD card, and copy and paste them in there.

You can also create a folder in your sd card called media, and then create subfolders like alarms, notifications, ringtones, and ui (all lowercase).

It should be self-explanatory, but alarm sounds go in alarms, notification sounds go in notifications, ringtones go in ringtones and any ui sounds (basically, when you perform various actions in android) go in ui.

Use Wallpaper Wizardrii from Google Play to properly set/scale the wallpapers and display them at 100 percent quality.

Galaxy Nexus Ringtones, Notifications, ui sounds and Alarms

LG Revolution ringtones

LG Revolution notifications

Samsung Galaxy S III ringtones and sounds

LG Spectrum ringtones

HTC Hub Ringtones, Sounds and Wallpapers

***Note: If you already have my HD wallpapers collection, it includes the wallpapers from the HTC Hub zip, but not the ringtones, of course. *****

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones