• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Home Screen Glitch (PIC)

Brooks777

Jul 20, 2010
Hey, I have a pretty annoying home screen glitch that I can't seem to figure out. I know it has something to do with certain widgets that are placed in a certain way on the Home Screen...

Here's a pic of what's going on:

deviceglitch.png

Look at the bottom of the picture. The quick home screen switcher is appearing over the 3 white quick icons (not sure what to call them). This happens within about 10 minutes of every reboot. One widget that I know is related is the Handcent SMS Icon widget, the second which I am 90% sure is also related is the Battery Watcher widget. This seems to always happen after rearranging the News and Messages widgets, too. I'm usually really fast at figuring out problems like this but I can't quite catch this one. I don't know how else to describe it really... it just happens for no reason.

Any ideas on how to fix it without deleting the widgets? I really like those two :(.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones