Home Screen Weather Widget

Last Updated:

1. Michaelvg1

Michaelvg1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The weather widdget works fine on the home screen and updates, but all of the sudden now when I click on the widget to bring me the the 4-day forcast it keeps saying "No weather data available"...
    This started happening a few days ago..
    Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

Did you try rebooting your phone, using a different widget to see if you get the same results? Did you check your auto update settings?

3. Michaelvg1

Will try rebooting... the update works on the home screen under the clock.. That's fine, it's just when I click on it to view the app.. Strange why it would work on the homescreen clock widget but not the app itself.

4. tdieckman

tdieckman Well-Known Member

This just started happening to me this morning. It's been working great in the past. I was traveling, so had my home city, San Francisco, added to the city list. This morning, the home screen widget does show San Francisco, but can't load weather data. Since I was traveling, I still have another San Francisco in my list of cities and when I go there, it *does* load and show current weather, so it's only a problem for the "current location" city.

I've rebooted. I have GPS on.

5. Michaelvg1

Still not working... Shut off and took out the battery. Weather widget is not working on home screen or if I select it now.

6. cmonster

cmonster Well-Known Member

I just got my Eris on 1/8 and have never been able to get the weather for my home city (Seattle) which came pre-loaded on the phone along with New York City. The forecast for New York City comes through just fine. I have re-booted for other reasons and no change.
    Had the OTA update last night. No change.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks,
    c