• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Sorry! I thought u've watched that. I'm in China and a big fan of HOUSE. We always get to watch HOUSE 2 days later than you guys do. nice meeting u here.

Its all good player! I work 3rd shift and i dvr everything then don't watch it till days later most times. Actually just got off work (its 6am) and i think i'm gonna watch it now:D

Upvote 0
Its all good player! I work 3rd shift and i dvr everything then don't watch it till days later most times. Actually just got off work (its 6am) and i think i'm gonna watch it now:D
Nice talking to u. U're gonna love this episode. I'm a big American TV & Movie fan here. And i learn English from tv shows and so many movies. House, the big bang theory, the good wife, 2.5 men, lie to me,30 rock ,community,hawaii 5-0,blue bloods,fringe......i enjoy them all. House is the best medical tv show i've ever seen before.

Upvote 0
great episode
very funny bit with cuddys mum and wilson
havnt missed an episode and have saved all of this season as hdtv on my external hdd to play through my wdtv
also into greys anatomy and supernatural

check out tvrage website for airing dates etc so you can get an nzb after a couple of hours of it being shown in the usa ;) (if you're not from there obviously lol

Godzy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones