• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps How can I get paid by app stores more quickly?

By the way, this page:

indicates:

Processing orders and receiving payouts
<snip>
Monthly Payouts and Reporting
Any orders processed, refunded, or charged-back from the first of a given month to the end of the month will get paid out around the 15th of the following month. Note that it may take several days for your bank to credit your account. To learn more about turnaround time for electronically deposited funds, please contact your financial institution.

Locations that receive payouts via wire transfer
In certain locations, Google Play Merchants will receive payouts through a wire transfer from Google. See Receiving payouts via wire transfer for more information.

A Few Things to Remember
  • The Payouts transactions tab within the Google Payments Merchant Center is not updated in real time and will update within 24 hours of a payout.
  • Google doesn't initiate deposits on weekends or banking holidays. For example, if you charge an order on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, your deposit will be initiated on Monday. If Monday is a banking holiday, your deposit will be initiated on Tuesday.
  • Your earned balance at the time of payout must meet a minimum, based on how you receive payouts:
    • Merchants who receive local currency payouts: $1 USD
    • Merchants who receive USD wire transfer payouts: $100 USD

so, I don't see how you can speed-up anything--it's all up to Google (I'm assuming you were asking about the Google Play Store and not Amazon or others--I didn't research those, but I'm guessing much of the same is true).

Upvote 0
Yeah, I did mean it for Google Play. I think you are right that there is no direct way to do it. Its frustrating because if I plug in ad spend or get featured anywhere I'll start pushing up the rankings, but then I run out of money and start plummeting back down. Then later I get access to the revenue, but I've lost my positioning.

How do you guys handle ramping up?

Upvote 0
So I found a solution to my problem. Not sure if its interesting to anyone else, but here it is: You can get a revenue recycling service. They forward you any portion of your revenue instantly, so long as you are using it with any of the big advertising networks. The only I could find that was both free and willing to work with me was https://pollen.vc/ but there are others like payability or billfront.

Reactions: Abuero
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones