• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can I transfer video made with phone to laptop??

zlloyd1

Nov 18, 2020
Hello all, I have a strange issue here, and need some instructions....
I need to take a video of some problems I am having with my motorcycle and send them to the manufacturer for warranty reasons, but the only way I have to record a video of the mechanical failures is using my phone. I know how to record a video on the phone, and I know it is stored in Photos, but am unclear how I can transfer this to my laptop in order to send it to them.
You know what, nevermind I will just see if I can get them to send me a link through text to send it to them on the phone!!

Hello all, I have a strange issue here, and need some instructions....
I need to take a video of some problems I am having with my motorcycle and send them to the manufacturer for warranty reasons, but the only way I have to record a video of the mechanical failures is using my phone. I know how to record a video on the phone, and I know it is stored in Photos, but am unclear how I can transfer this to my laptop in order to send it to them.
You know what, nevermind I will just see if I can get them to send me a link through text to send it to them on the phone!!
Google photos if you are into Google, but without it, try Terabox, that saves you the limintation of having only one Gig vs. around a huge Tera gig for nothing. :)

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones