• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I add roms,what folder do I put them in my phone to load them?

OK I'll explain a little better for ya.
It is not even showing up on my SD card nor is the snes9x one reading it or showing them when I load them up so I dunno.I can place them in my phone on my computer when I go directly onto my phone nothing is being seen by the emulator for snes9x.

If you are placing them on your phone, they should show up. Have you tried looking for them in something like Astro File Manager or ES File Explorer to be sure they are there? Are you sure you are putting them on the SD card and not in the phone memory?

Not sure what could be wrong....

Upvote 0
I am not using either of those locators maybe I should.I'll look for them in the market and re add the roms.Also maybe I am putting them in the wrong spot who knows.Here is where I place, I go into my folder file on my pc where is G:>Date>then I make a new folder for the roms.Where is the SD card folder located?I'm probably putting in the wrong area ha.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones