• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How do i unroot/ reset my triumph to its completely original state?

hugo4400

Lurker
Jun 10, 2012
Hey guys, I have a warranty with radio shack and i wanted to trade in my triumph for an evo V however I'm pretty sure they wont accept it rooted and with a custom ROM (i have CM9) so does anyone know if I can restore it to its original ROM/ unroot it, I apologize if a thread has already been made about this

Hey guys, I have a warranty with radio shack and i wanted to trade in my triumph for an evo V however I'm pretty sure they wont accept it rooted and with a custom ROM (i have CM9) so does anyone know if I can restore it to its original ROM/ unroot it, I apologize if a thread has already been made about this

if you made a nandroid backup of your stock rom you can restore that, if not you can look a B_randons thread i believe 100% stock triumph, or 100% newb proof stock triumph

Custom roms are basically pre-rooted so restoring a stock rom should technically unroot it as well

Reactions: hugo4400
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones