• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how do i view files copied from my compputer in my phone

lynnis

Oct 14, 2010
hi

i just got my aria and i still don't know how i can do anything with it except make and receive calls. i know it's a real waste of an expensive piece of equipment. i copy files via usb to my phone and it shows in my computer that the files are in the phone. however, i can't locate the files in the phone itself, no matter what i do. pls help!!

ok thanks. but as i said, i'm a dummy in all things android at the moment. so the language is all new to a previous die-hard nokia user. can u give me a guide for dummies as to how i can download these apps into my phone via usb as i don't have internet connection in the phone itself. also, when i download, what do i do to the phone next, to activate and use it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones