• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How long did it take for your Galaxy Nexus to arrive?

Just ordered my Gnex yesterday afternoon at about 12:30pm eastern time from the Google play store.

Wondering how long it took some of your from the time you ordered to receive your device.

They typically ship within 48 hours and are sent second day air. My guess is that you will receive it Friday or Monday, depending on how quickly Google was able to get it shipped.

Reactions: sean76
Upvote 0
Did you get a tracking number yet? I ordered my Nexus yesterday also around 7:30AM eastern time. Still no tracking number.

Ordered Wed at 12:30pm and just received my Tracking # this morning Fri at 2:30am.

Lol ..it also has some mojo about info not showing up for 24hrs. Either way I'm assuming this thing isn't showing up until after the weekend.

Ehhh whatever, my Diztronic case from Amazon should be here right around the same time, so a day or two extra wait is no big deal.

Upvote 0
I hope no one else is going through what I am!!! I'm so frustrated with Google right now. I ordered a GNex last week and it took them 4 business days to "cancel" my order because of credit card problem (incorrect billing address) and so I replaced my order on 7/25 and it went through to "completed" status on the play site. Now, 2 business days later I still can't get a straight answer about when it will ship out. The last rep said "it usually takes 4 business days from when you place the order to receive it". I'm pulling my hair out. I could have flown to California and bought the phone in person and been back to KS by now. Anyway, needed to vent and see if anyone else is having this type of problem. Also, ironically I ordered my SIM card from t-mob on last Friday, I got it Monday. Yea, now that's service. Seriously Google? They're a multi-billion dollar company.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones