How Many of you moved to the Maxx from the RAZR Maxx hd?General

Last Updated: 2013-09-10 15:53:31
  1. Nocaldawg

Nocaldawg Member

Pleased with the move? Worth it? Is it that much of an upgrade?

Advertisement
  2. yamamonster600

yamamonster600 Well-Known Member

Definitely a nice upgrade. More rounded edges make it easier to hold. Even better battery. I like the larger screen and liking the old style home buttons. I wasn't sure at first but have come to like the screen without them. Better camera. And less motoblur. Active notifications and touchless controls are great too. I would do it again without a doubt.
  3. tbhausen

tbhausen Well-Known Member

Had the Maxx HD, then a Note II for awhile. Agree with the above--Maxx is the best of the bunch and a nice upgrade over the HD.
  4. tbhausen

tbhausen Well-Known Member

I forgot one thing in the post above that, to me, is the biggest differentiator between the Maxx and the Maxx HD/Note II--wireless charging. Once you have it, there's no going back. It's incredibly awesome to have a charging pad at both home and work (I use the Droid-branded Ghost 100's from Verizon--they work perfectly). I always know where I left my phone ;) and I never leave home or work without a full charge. Never need to carry a charger unless leaving town for more than a day. Never need a car cord. Battery life is a non-issue. It's incredibly liberating!