• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How Many of you moved to the Maxx from the RAZR Maxx hd?

Definitely a nice upgrade. More rounded edges make it easier to hold. Even better battery. I like the larger screen and liking the old style home buttons. I wasn't sure at first but have come to like the screen without them. Better camera. And less motoblur. Active notifications and touchless controls are great too. I would do it again without a doubt.

Upvote 0
I forgot one thing in the post above that, to me, is the biggest differentiator between the Maxx and the Maxx HD/Note II--wireless charging. Once you have it, there's no going back. It's incredibly awesome to have a charging pad at both home and work (I use the Droid-branded Ghost 100's from Verizon--they work perfectly). I always know where I left my phone ;) and I never leave home or work without a full charge. Never need to carry a charger unless leaving town for more than a day. Never need a car cord. Battery life is a non-issue. It's incredibly liberating!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones