• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many upgraded already?

I bought a used iPhone 4 and went back to a phone that reliably works when I need it to. I enjoyed the HTC till it would lag, randomly freeze up, and most notably it had started to randomly reboot. I can't blame Android since my Xoom has been very stable, but from what the AT&T rep has told me HTC seems to have a reputation for this sort of stuff, at least the ones they carry.

Either way, I'm back to using a iPhone 4. I'm well out of contract, I'm going to wait and see whats on the phone horizon in the coming months. Likely I'll just get the new iPhone, while I miss the functionality of android and how much freedom it offers ultimately I just need a reliable phone that works when I need it to.

Upvote 0
Well, it's official guys. I have purchased an unlocked Galaxy Nexus this morning and it is currently in transit to my place by Monday, it's been a fun ride. But, I've finally had enough with all the issues I had to put up with on this phone.

HTC's image has not been tarnished in the least by my experience of the Inspire 4G. HTC makes great feeling phones that are durable and up to par on the high end spectrum of smartphones.

I just felt it was time to move on to something different, hope ya'll continue enjoying your phones!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones