• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How much do you think a Samsung i997 4G Infuse running ice cream sandwich would sell for?

would you pay more for an infuse running android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich) than other stock infuses?

• Yes but nothing more than $50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes but nothing more than $20

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
If it's used, I think $20 at most. The Galaxy SII is now selling for $99 and it is supposed to be getting ICS so I don't think I would pay too much for it. Plus, to be honest, flashing Zeus and the ICS theme makes it virtually run just like it has ICS, so I don't see a really big selling point.

Upvote 0
I would pay $20.00 for it anytime! In fact I would pay up to $150.00 all day long. I just recently purchased mine from craigslist for $160.00 in excellent condition with a body glove case. Currently, in the Seattle area the Infuse is running about $180.00 average and for $200.00 you can get a good clean Infuse easy. The lowest I have seen for a working Infuse was for $130.00 in okay condition. eBay average is about $250.00 for good used and $350.00 for new. Dealextreme also has them for about $420.00 new. For me, having ICS on is not a feature I would be willing to pay extra for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones