• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to enable bluetooth during a call

lmbgm

May 2, 2010
IS there a quick way to enable bluetooth during a call?
Now I have to jump to the home screen where I have a button.

However, this is rather akward since I have to answer the call, then fumble with the buttons and my headset turning them on.

Ideally, I would want the bluetooth to automatically turn on anytime I receive a call and automatically turn off whenever I hang up. And having a bluetooth button in the dialer gui would be nice too.

I phone a program called "Sleepy Battery" that sorta does what I am looking for. It will turn on and off things like bluetooth, wifi (whatever you specify) based on if the screen is on. And you can set a delay for how many minutes after the screen comes on or goes off. It seems to work for turning things off, but I havent noticed with turning things on.

I really wish the dialer could just turn the bluetooth on whenever I make or receive a call and turn it off after.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones