• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

(How to) get a web page from computer to phone.

I just copy the link on my computer and compose a new email message. I either save it as a draft or send it to myself, and then it's accessible on my phone.

That's what I used to do, this is way quicker. To do that you'd actually have to switch windows, this way you don't even have to open a new tab/email message/etc. You get the idea.

Upvote 0
I just copy the link on my computer and compose a new email message. I either save it as a draft or send it to myself, and then it's accessible on my phone.

That is what i used to do but like it was said before that takes a few more clicks than this method. ;)

Zombii Matt: I am in San Clemente, Ca on the southern tip of orange county. I am in the as not seen on TV OC thank god! I live 100 yards from the beach and work when I want. I basically live a vacation everyday I wake-up.:cool::p

Upvote 0
could also use read it later w/ firefox. create a free read it later account, then get read it later on market (only works with dolphin) sign into read it later and it will sync your "bookmarks"

Sounds good but seems like alot to go through considering you can just click, capture, and go with this method. Besides you dont even have to sign into anything this way.

Upvote 0
Sounds good but seems like alot to go through considering you can just click, capture, and go with this method. Besides you dont even have to sign into anything this way.

true that, reason i like it is as soon as you sign in once then it automatically syncs in real time. i can check something to "read it later" at work, school, or home and then go anywhere else i have 'read it later' and its already on there

Upvote 0
true that, reason i like it is as soon as you sign in once then it automatically syncs in real time. i can check something to "read it later" at work, school, or home and then go anywhere else i have 'read it later' and its already on there

Right, but were not talking about reading it later. This is an "I have to go but I want to keep reading" solution. Or "I want to go to the couch and read it there" solution.

Upvote 0
Right, but were not talking about reading it later. This is an "I have to go but I want to keep reading" solution. Or "I want to go to the couch and read it there" solution.
Funny i thought it was a (How to) get a web page from computer to phone thread.
and thats exactly what it does, don't get your panties in a bunch:p, was just offering up a different solution is all.

Reactions: dscribe
Upvote 0
Its only the most used browser ;)
fail%7E1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones