• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps How to install ADT Plugin in Eclipse ?

Purush1942

Lurker
Sep 21, 2012
Hi

Can Any one please help me?

I downloaded every package of eclipse and tried to install android plugin (ADT Plugin). Always it install successfully but failed to create android projects as the plugin doesn't enable in my system.

My System Configuration

Processor : intel Core i7 2.80 GHZ
Ram : 6GB DDR 3
HDD : 500 GB

Here i am adding screenshots after installation. it is installed success full but can't find anywhere

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 60
The only difference between yours and mine is that I have the full java developer IDE rather than the mobile IDE. I suggest you start again using the java IDE (they are very nearly the same size).

Remember, the ADT is an add on to Eclipse that is NOT supported by Eclipse.

There is an ongoing discussion about the mobile IDE in the bug thread, so I am not sure how stable it is.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=376258

Upvote 0
The only difference between yours and mine is that I have the full java developer IDE rather than the mobile IDE. I suggest you start again using the java IDE (they are very nearly the same size).

Remember, the ADT is an add on to Eclipse that is NOT supported by Eclipse.

There is an ongoing discussion about the mobile IDE in the bug thread, so I am not sure how stable it is.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=376258
thanks for your advice but i tried using Java developer IDE. I am Sorry to say that it also shows the same result

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones