• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to keep my custom ringtones from showing up in my default music player (Pantech Burst)

MakaRose

Lurker
Sep 13, 2012
yea, This problem is getting pretty annoying and I've been searching on sites related to andriod to help with this issue. They all say to make/ copy and paste a file called ".nomedia" ( w/o quotes) into a folder ( along w/ your Ringtones,Notifications, Etc) you don't want showing up in your default music player. I already tired this and as a result, My ringtones did disappeared from my music player, but when I went to "Settings" and then to the "Sound" menu to set my ringtones, I found that my ringtones have disappear from there as well.

Next, another forum told me that I had to make directories within my Internal SD card, which I did and that still didn't solve my problem >.<

Plz some help me solve this Issue ASAP !!!!! DX

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones