• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to make a full backup with TWRP

odatkid

Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Hi All,
I recently had to re-flash my ROM and now i have it configured [almost] to how i like. It's like having a new phone. I've rooted and installed TWRP and thought about making a Nandroid backup and am stuck, not sure what to do. Nandroid says an alternative to backing up on the phone, it can be backed up online. Not sure on any of this but I need to make a backup so I don't have to go through what I just did. Took me 10-12 hrs.spread on two days. 1st night i was up to 4am getting this far.
After I do a backup I'm going to try to install Xposed framework and perhaps learn how to make Titanium Backup work again. (Needs write privileges on ext SD Card). I'm on Android 6.01 Marshmallow.
P.S. I don't know how to unlock the bootloader.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones