• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to make crackle to work outside US?

Noreply18

Lurker
Mar 8, 2012
Hey,

Crackle is a free movie streaming app in Us, I've used market unlocker to download this app from US market. I'm living in Norway... So. The problem is that the app detects where you are.. I'm a bit sure that Crackle is using GPS to detect your place..cuz every time I run the app it shows up a GPS icon in the status bar...the app also reqruises internet at the same time. I've tryed many different apps, but with no luck. My fake location, gps faker, location spoofer. When I used proxy the app just loaded..and loaded, it didn't even reach the "default unsupported region" message.(used american proxy with proxydroid) . Then I tried tor, but it was too advanced...I couldnt configure it.

Written from my HTC desire hd

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones