• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to make music play LOUDER from the speaker

Atlanta

May 14, 2010
If this has been posted... then sorry. I searched, but I did not find.

I couldn't hear the music play at max volume on my Incredible at work (noisy environment). Was disappointing coming from a raggedy BB Storm 1. But then I did something to it and the volume incresed... about 25% higher from the max setting that I had. I can now hear it while I am working. I tested this method on the Pandora. It worked every time.

Here is how:
1. Play music (from whatever app you use)
2. Hit the home key
3. Open Voice Search (Programs key if you don't have it on your home screen).
4. Done.

*edit-Do this trick on Pandora first... the volume stays LOUD for everything else.

I call it... the LOUD glitch.
If this helped you in anyway... please thank me. I havn't received any yet lol.

If this has been posted... then sorry. I searched, but I did not find.

I couldn't hear the music play at max volume on my Incredible at work (noisy environment). Was disappointing coming from a raggedy BB Storm 1. But then I did something to it and the volume incresed... about 25% higher from the max setting that I had. I can now hear it while I am working. I tested this method on the stock media player, Pandora, and DoubleTwist. It worked every time.

Here is how:
1. Play music (from whatever app you use)
2. Hit the home key
3. Open Voice Search (Programs key if you don't have it on your home screen).
4. Done.

I call it... the LOUD glitch.
If this helped you in anyway... please thank me. I havn't received any yet lol.

As crazy as this sounds, when i press voice search, music shuts off and voice search opens, wouldn't of guessed it, but its does, doesn't make anything louder

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones