How to make music play LOUDER from the speakerTips

Last Updated:

1. Atlanta

Atlanta Member

If this has been posted... then sorry. I searched, but I did not find.

I couldn't hear the music play at max volume on my Incredible at work (noisy environment). Was disappointing coming from a raggedy BB Storm 1. But then I did something to it and the volume incresed... about 25% higher from the max setting that I had. I can now hear it while I am working. I tested this method on the Pandora. It worked every time.

Here is how:
    1. Play music (from whatever app you use)
    2. Hit the home key
    3. Open Voice Search (Programs key if you don't have it on your home screen).
    4. Done.

*edit-Do this trick on Pandora first... the volume stays LOUD for everything else.

I call it... the LOUD glitch.
    If this helped you in anyway... please thank me. I havn't received any yet lol.

Advertisement
  2. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

As crazy as this sounds, when i press voice search, music shuts off and voice search opens, wouldn't of guessed it, but its does, doesn't make anything louder
  3. Atlanta

Atlanta Member

Try with pandora first... my music and the voice search come on at the same time.
  4. kayst

kayst Well-Known Member

When i select voice search it pauses the music.
  5. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

Pandora plays whilst voice searching, but it doesn't get any louder...
  6. Atlanta

Atlanta Member

sorry dude... cant explain it. mine stays loud even after i do a battery pull.
  7. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

This did nothing for me. What level was your volume at prior to trying this? Mine was already nearly at max (which is already damn loud).
  8. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

I've noticed this bug as well, thought I was the only one. Soemtimes the music is VERY loud, other times I have a hard time hearing it. Very annoying.
  9. mills23

mills23 Well-Known Member

The volume sucks on mine too. Can't hear music very well in car with just regular road noise.