• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Make Playlists on Android Samsung Galaxy S2

ShoneZver

Lurker
Jan 15, 2012
How to Manage Create Make Playlists on Android Samsung Galaxy S2 ?

Answer: You really don't need any managing Software Application App or Program, unlike iPhone needs iTunes. All you need to do is Copy Already Created Folders on you Mac or PC connect your phone enable Storage Connection on your phone. Go into Music Manager App on your Phone Tap Menu Button on your Phone then Settings then Music Menu then check Folders.
Now copy all of the Organized Music Folders from your Mac or PC and Past them on YOUR MicroSD CARD. ( I didn't try copying it on the Phone Memory).

You are Welcome.

Answer: You really don't need any managing Software Application App or Program, unlike iPhone needs iTunes. All you need to do is Copy Already Created Folders on you Mac or PC connect your phone enable Storage Connection on your phone. Go into Music Manager App on your Phone Tap Menu Button on your Phone then Settings then Music Menu then check Folders.
Now copy all of the Organized Music Folders from your Mac or PC and Past them on YOUR MicroSD CARD. ( I didn't try copying it on the Phone Memory).

You are Welcome.

On mine the home of the file system was /sdcard and I created a sub folder called "musics" in which all my mp3 sit. I still could not see any of files or folders from the menu of Music. I could open the menu management and ticked Folders but I couldn't see or find my way to the file system.

Upvote 0

You are Welcome.

Um, that's not how to create a playlist. That's just how to move music files, and there are easier ways than what you stated. But yeah, if you move your music files to a folder called "Music" on your phone, any music apps will automatically find your music. As far as making an actual playlist, I use DoubleTwist since it's easier for Mac users to import their music and create playlists.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones