• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to read rgo files?

TepescoVir

Lurker
Jul 29, 2010
Lo all.
I have spent years building my collection of books that are in .rgo format(repligo reader for ppc) and cerience corp in their infinite stupidity decided that repligo reader for android cant read .rgo files, only repligo reader for ppc or windows can, which they dont even support anymore.
so does anyone know any way i can read my books on my android tablet?

converting them one at a time with cutepdf etc isnt an option as i have over 15 thousand and dont hve 2 lifetimes to do so.

I would really appriciate any help i can get to solve this.

Thanks.

I guess that is not possible. I've got email from developer company:

Thank you for contacting us. Correct, we no longer support the old RepliGo for PDA products or the .rgo file format any longer.

RepliGo Reader for android is a terrific application for viewing native PDF files that you receive as email attachments or saved on your SD Card.

Let me know if you have any questions or need additional assistance. Thanks again,

Dave Cho
Cerience Corporation
csc@cerience.com
Support : Cerience Corporation

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones