• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to recover s memo files from lost Galaxy s4

Naomi_m

Lurker
Jan 8, 2015
Hey all,

so I know there are a few threads on the issue of lost s memo files but I can't find one that answers my specific dilemma...

I've lost my Samsung Galaxy S4 - in the snow! So absolutely no chance of recovering the actual phone.
As I'm broke I had to go for a cheaper model - the Samsung Galaxy Ace Style - hoping at least with a Samsung I could recover most of my stuff via samsung or google accounts.

HOWEVER, I'm having serious trouble trying to get back my S memo files. I know they were definitely synced with my samsung account as I have recovered them before (on the S4).
Does anyone know if a) it's possible to download the same S memo app on the Ace Style (at the moment I only have the memo widget)? OR b) if there is any way to recover these files from the server using alternative apps/pc methods??

Please help!

Thanks,
Naomi

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones