• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to remove "Samsung Quad Camera" from watermark

Try looking for the 'Watermark' option buried in the Camera app's Settings menu:
https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/...1115/SM-A515F_UM_EU_QQ_Eng_Rev.1.0_191206.pdf
(referred to in pg. 94)
Thanks for the reply. The page only states how to add a watermark.
I know how to do that and it works perfectly.
However, in addition to the text I specify, there is an additional line of text that reads, "taken with Samsung Quad Camera" and there doesn't appear to be a way to exclude it from the watermark.
Has Samsung made this a permanent watermark when watermarks are enabled? It doesn't appear if they are turned off.
Does anyone know if it's possible to enable watermarks without the Samsung text?
Thank you.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply. The page only states how to add a watermark.
I know how to do that and it works perfectly.
However, in addition to the text I specify, there is an additional line of text that reads, "taken with Samsung Quad Camera" and there doesn't appear to be a way to exclude it from the watermark.
Has Samsung made this a permanent watermark when watermarks are enabled? It doesn't appear if they are turned off.
Does anyone know if it's possible to enable watermarks without the Samsung text?
Thank you.

I believe that if you enable the watermark, the "Taken with Samsung Quad Camera" will display along with your customized text below. If you disable the watermark (toggle), all is gone. There's no way to remove the "Quad Camera" and use your own text only (bummer).

I have a Samsung S20FE and the watermark toggle is gone so no more watermark. Who needs them anyway, when you can just insert any text now (and I presume that is what Samsung thought so too thus removing it) :)

Reactions: ocnbrze and svim
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones