1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

[How To] Roaming notification (answer inside)Support

1. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Does anyone know how to turn off the roaming notification when the 3DO goes into roaming ??

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Settings, Wireless & networks, Mobile networks, uncheck Data roaming sound, then select Roaming Guards, deselect as needed.
    Jackietreehorn, marctronixx and DonB like this.
  3. DonB

Out of all the settings, that was the only one I did not check as I didn't think it would be in there, LOL thanks
    EarlyMon and marctronixx like this.
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

You know what they say - it's always in the last place you look. ;) :D
    marctronixx and DonB like this.
  5. Jackietreehorn

Jackietreehorn Well-Known Member

:confused: Of course it is, once you've found it, why would you keep looking? :p:p:p

I was annoyed this the other day too, thanks for the heads up, I hadn't bothered looking for how to disable it yet.
  6. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

it took me a while to find, but when i did, boy was i happy. there was a tower out at work last week, so every 3 mins i got the beep beep beep roaming
  7. DonB

Yep I was in area that was the same and drove me nuts, I knew it was there at the beginning as it asked me if i wanted it activated, so I left it, so I knew it was in the settings somewhere, simply forgot where, and of course I checked all except for wireless settings, LOL :mad: