1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

How to stop playing music...Tips

1. naviwilliams

naviwilliams Well-Known Member

I'm a little confused. If I'm listen to music via the music app. How do I 'close' it when I'm finished?

I can see how to pause a song. But it always seems as if the player is waiting for me to hit pause again...

Thanks

Ivan

Advertisement
  2. andycb78

andycb78 Member

When in the music player press menu the scroll click exit
    mobi323 likes this.
  3. naviwilliams

naviwilliams Well-Known Member

Flipping heck, thanks, andycb78! Clearly I've not even checked the 'menu'...

Honestly, and to think I work in I.T.

*walks away ashamed*
  4. ThomasMcA

ThomasMcA New Member

My S3 doesn't have an Exit option. The Menu button displays these choices:

Add to quick list
    Via Bluetooth
    Share via
    Add to playlist
    Details
    Set as
    Scan for nearby devices
    Settings

How do I exit this thing? You would think the back button would prompt you, like other apps do.

Just before I clicked Submit, it dawned on me that you said "scroll." The above list of 8 items takes up about 2/3 of the screen, but the "list" is really 9 items long. "End" is hidden off the screen! Some idiot developer couldn't put a friggin' scroll bar on this list? Or, wait, put the entire list on the screen?!?! Or prompt when the user backs out? Some moron should lose their job for such ignorance. Along with the manager, tester, and QA analyst involved with the app.
  5. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Tbh you dont really have to exit the app. Same with most apps on Android. If you pause it and just leave it there, move onto something else, it wont do any harm at all :thumbup: