• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to sync business calendar back to google

newto

Lurker
Oct 5, 2012
Hi

I am newish to smart phones/android/google/new technology in general!

I have eventually managed to sync my google calendar to my business calendar on my galaxy ace but can not work out how to get it to work in the other direction (ie events added on my phone business calendar appearing in the google calendar).

I have read the other threads that seem to be able simelar problems but can't work it out.

Thanks for your help

I just add them to a Google calendar linked to my GMail account and that's it, they are automatically updated. I'd suggest checking that calendar sync is on for the calendar you are adding to, but presumably it is if they are syncing in the other direction. But if you have multiple calendars check the pull-down at the top of the "add event" dialog to make sure it's adding to the right calendar. That's all I can think of.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones